Please Know...

As I come to know these fine people, they share with me more of their personal and sensitive stories. Their collective story is what I am trying to share with you as my way of breaking the stereotypical beliefs that exist. "Blog names" have occasionally been given to me by the person whose story I am telling. Names are never their actual names and wherever I can do so, I might use the opposite pronoun (his/her, etc.) just to help increase their privacy.

Throughout this blog you are now seeing advertising. I need to provide this so as to keep going financially with this ministry. If you see something that is inappropriate to this site, please let me know - maybe get a screen shot of it for me. I do get credit for any "click" that you might make on any of the ads. If you're bored some night and want to help me raise some needed cash, visit my site and click away to your heart's content....


Monday, March 25, 2024

Health Care Professionals... Listen Up!  

When that addicted person is in front of you as your patient, you are their ONLY hope for healing...  

Here's one example of what happens when you fail in your care giving...

I've known Amy from almost day one of my visits to Kensington. Here's a picture of her from before drug use. 


On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, I wrote this blog about Amy under the blog name "Allison."

Allison at Episcopal: "Get Out of My Emergency Room!"

It would have been better for Amy if that nurse had encouraged her to stay in the E.R. and not tell her to leave.

Here is Amy now during a recent interview with AML Films: 

Please take the time to listen and learn from her.


Please do pray that Amy finds the healing she longs for so very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment