Please Know...

As I come to know these fine people, they share with me more of their personal and sensitive stories. Their collective story is what I am trying to share with you as my way of breaking the stereotypical beliefs that exist. "Blog names" have occasionally been given to me by the person whose story I am telling. Names are never their actual names and wherever I can do so, I might use the opposite pronoun (his/her, etc.) just to help increase their privacy.

Throughout this blog you are now seeing advertising. I need to provide this so as to keep going financially with this ministry. If you see something that is inappropriate to this site, please let me know - maybe get a screen shot of it for me. I do get credit for any "click" that you might make on any of the ads. If you're bored some night and want to help me raise some needed cash, visit my site and click away to your heart's content....


Thursday, August 9, 2018

You are not a 'w' and the world is round!

"I am NOT a Whore!"

"I am NOT a Whore!"

"I am NOT a Whore!"

These words rang out in anger and through tears, shouted by one of the ladies of Emerald City at the person who had just called her such.

I was too far away to know the details of what was going on.  My immediate response to the men and women around me was "Oh how I hate that 'W' word!"  

One man asked… "That 'W' word?" 

"Yes.  That 'W' word that sounds like it should be an 'H' word.  For that matter, I hate the 'P' word and the 'H' word that really is an 'H' word!"[1]

One lady who overheard my rant actually laughed at me as I put those words in the same realm of offensive words as the dreaded 'F' bomb.

I continued…  "No lady here is a W, P or H… Everyone here is a human being worthy of dignity, honor, respect, and love."

"Oh, I bet you say that to all the women." One lady chimed in with a grin.

"Actually, I do because it's true.  It's true of the women.  It's true of the men.  Everyone here is a human being worthy of the highest dignity, honor, respect, and love."

A couple of people simply said, "Thank you."

A couple others seemed to have just been exposed to a new thought on the same plain as "The world might be round."

You are not a 'w' and the world is round! 


Genesis 1:27 New International Version (NIV)

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.




[1] Please don't look for an explanation in this footnote.  I'm sure you can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment