- Zelle is the most efficient way for you to send funds.
- This is a service that most banks offer through online banking.
- There are no fees for either of us which means that all of the money you send gets to me.
- Your contribution is automatically deposited almost instantly to a bank account that I have set up specifically for my efforts in Kensington.
- Your contribution will come to me with your name (as listed on your account) so I will know it is from you.
- Your account numbers are not listed on the transaction.
- To send funds to me through "Zelle," please use my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a Cash App User, then all you need to do is go to what you're used to and enter my cash app name: $ChristopherWBattin (That's all one word with no breaks.)
- I will be instantly notified of your contribution by text.
- I transfer the funds to my Kensington bank account for a very small fee.
- Funds donated through PayPal are documented as having come from you based on your name on your PayPal account.
- These funds are transferred to me in about one business day minus a fee of about 3.5%
- You can click here to go to my specific PayPal page for making a donation.
- Contributions through Venmo should be sent to @Christopher-Battin.
- I will receive a notification that a donation has been made by you.
- I will manually initiate a transfer to my Kensington Ministry local bank account.
- This transfer takes one or two business days to complete.
- There is a nominal fee to me associated with this process.
Facebook Fund Raisers
- I occasionally post a Facebook fundraiser.
- These are fun, easy to use and popular.
- Funds donated minus a service fee will be automatically deposited to my designated bank account about one week after you make your donation.
- I do not use GoFundMe due to the service fee that they charge of about 8.5%
- Checks may be sent to me at this address: 765 Baltimore Pike, Apt. 3A, Glen Mills, Pa, 19342
- Checks should be made out to "Chris or Christopher Battin with the memo line referencing this ministry.
- Please let me know that a check is on its way so that I can be sure to look for it and inform you of its arrival or possible loss in the mail. Sending a text to me at 610-368-2038 is probably the smoothest way to notify me of this.
Direct Purchase of Typical Items
- From time to time, people purchase and deliver to me cases of water and other items such as medical supplies, hand warmers, mylar blankets, and more. Please call me at 610-368-2038 to make arrangements.