Please Know...

As I come to know these fine people, they share with me more of their personal and sensitive stories. Their collective story is what I am trying to share with you as my way of breaking the stereotypical beliefs that exist. "Blog names" have occasionally been given to me by the person whose story I am telling. Names are never their actual names and wherever I can do so, I might use the opposite pronoun (his/her, etc.) just to help increase their privacy.

Throughout this blog you are now seeing advertising. I need to provide this so as to keep going financially with this ministry. If you see something that is inappropriate to this site, please let me know - maybe get a screen shot of it for me. I do get credit for any "click" that you might make on any of the ads. If you're bored some night and want to help me raise some needed cash, visit my site and click away to your heart's content....


Monday, November 11, 2019

And She Slept... Two Years Ago Today


Dear "Diane,"

Who would have ever known, other than our LORD, that you would be unwittingly and unknowingly going home to Him a year and almost 7 months after you slept on a sidewalk tucked inside a donated quilt?

You were and are loved by so many people who had the joy of knowing you.  Mom, Dad, Sisters, Step Dad, best Friend and extended Family[1] love and adore you to this day and for the remainder of their lives. 

You gave them two precious living memorials to your life.  May God Almighty be with those memorials and teach them His ways as you would have done as the healthy Christian Mom who you so very much wanted to be.

You wanted healing.  You sought healing.  For as much as you wanted and sought while on this earth, it was not to be found here for reasons that need societal correcting.  You did find healing within the loving eternal presence of your Savior.  


From "Diane's" letter to me 10 days before she went Home.

Day by day, we mourn our loss.  Through our tears that miss your presence, your hug, your naturally raspy voice, we do what we can to celebrate in knowing that you did find healing when you met Face to Face with your Ultimate Healer.

We miss you.  We celebrate you.  We worship our LORD with you on earth as you do in His actual factual Presence in Heaven. 

We seek rest in knowing that your earthbound battle is over.  We do what we can to know that you rest in the presence of the King of Kings and LORD of LORDS.  We seek to sleep at night knowing that you sleep in the bliss of Heavenly eternity.  




[1] and a judge

No comments:

Post a Comment