- Synonyms: Scheme, Conspire, Plot
- to plan secretly to do something, usually something wrong or illegal
- to pretend not to know about or do nothing to stop a wrongful or illegal act, thus showing encouragement of or consent to the act
- Synonyms: Stay Alive, Live to Tell the Tale, Continue To Exist
- intransitive verb to remain alive or in existence or able to live or function, especially succeed in staying alive when faced with a life-threatening danger
- transitive verb to come through a life-threatening experience or a period of difficulty and remain alive, in existence, or in a previous position or life
In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.